Friday, December 9, 2011

I moved!

I just posted this entry at my old url:

And not just to get away from Borepatch.  I apologize to my two followers, one of which is Borepatch.  And to put that number in perspective, I am pretty sure I have at least as many followers as there are supporters of the Obama administration's economic policies.  Anyway, I am new to the blogging thing, but I found a name I liked better-"northern blogger"-and a new url that fit it far better:


More impressively, I managed to export the whole blog over to the new site.  Since there are only two of you, I wish to make it up to you.  So the next time you are in Boston, dinner is on me!  Ha.  Let's see Matt Drudge offer to take all of his followers out to dinner. 

P.S. Borepatch, the offer doesn't count for you since I figure you owe me innumerable dinners, and drinks, and apologies...

3 comments:

Ed Skinner said...

Headed your way Saturday with the granddaughter to have a look at Harvard - you can't be too careful, you know? We're planning dinner at Durgen Park that PM and then something in the North End Sunday. Leave your credit card if you can't make it in person. Thanks!

2cents said...

Ha! Great school. I quietly admit to having one or two friends who are alums. And no credit card but I do have some influence within the restaurant community (or at least I represent a few people who do), so let me know if you need helpd with a reservation.

Wolfman said...

On my rss feed. Borepatch sent you out before the charge, so you still have him to blame. Chances are I won't worry about that dinner... the Eastern Seaboard holds too many people and laws for me. Anyhow, good luck!