Saturday, January 21, 2012

Whoa! This may turn South Carolina

chuk_norris

Chuck Norris has endorsed Newt.  I mean, come on!  It's Chuck Norris!!  No one else stands  a chance.  Of course he backed Huckabee in 2008, but still.  In all seriousness, but for the last minute "open marriage" slam, I would think South Carolina had turned to Newt and the consensus "anyone but Mitt" choice of the right wing of the party.  All is fair in love and politics, but one has to wonder about the timing of the ABC interview with Newt's ex-wife.  I do not think it matters, because Romney has a pretty strong firewall in Florida.  It would make things a little interesting, though.  The only thing I do not like about the spectre of an "interesting" primary is that I agree with Chuck in that the real opponent is Obama.  And I do not want Mitt to be too much of damaged goods when he wins the nomination, which he will.

No comments: